Olivia, Hallie Beth, and Lane

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

As I was cleaning up one day, my mind was racing as always-what's for dinner, grab gymnastics clothes, get snacks, get the clothes out of the dryer (my checklist in my head because mama doesn't write down what she should!). It was one of those hurried, frenzy kind of days! What day isn't with 3 little ones?! Something caught my eye...I completely stopped in my tracks. It was one of those take time to smell the roses kind of moments. As I was picking up toys, I noticed that there were cars EVERYWHERE! They were in every room downstairs and in every sort of nook and craney! I couldn't help but smile and get a little sentimental. Daddy and I never imagined that we would be able to pick up cars and tractors. The first year of your life I was still in disbelief at our sweet, complete family. You were the missing piece! Although Olivia is as rough and tough as they come, she's still not a boy. There's just something different! I never thought I would be so in love with cars! You definitely hold my heart in your tiny, dirty hands!

XOXO, Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment