Olivia, Hallie Beth, and Lane

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feed Your Brain Everyday

Recently, mama had a sweet friend move back to her home state of Kentucky.  Olivia and Hallie Beth, ya'll may remember Miss Laura.  Anyway, Laura and Mr. Kevin were sweet friends of ours who we miss dearly.  In fact she's the one who got me into blogging.  While reading her latest entry, I fell in love with a link she posted.  The concept of the post was so eye opening to me.  It was  telling one how to feed your brain everyday.  Wow!  Do we do enough of this?  No.  Right now ya'll are so inquisitive of the world.  You're filling your little brains with as much new knowledge as possible, but somewhere amongst all that growing and learning it stops.  It did for me anyway.  Other things took presidence.  As a teacher, my goal is to always be a lifelong learner.  This is so hard to follow when you become a mommy.  I'm not blaming you guys, but the every day, on the go, gives a mommy no time to herself!  Off subject..... My little message today is to NEVER stop learning!  There will always be something out there that you don't know.  The world is constantly evolving.  I know this is so self-explanatory, but sometimes we need to be reminded of the little things.  Here's a link with new "food" for your brain everyday. No excuses!

http://www.aholyexperience.com/

xoxo, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment