Olivia, Hallie Beth, and Lane

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sundays at Nana and Papa Coach's

Getting ready for church I asked daddy if he wanted to play golf with Papa Coach today. I knew good and well the answer would be yes. Well it was! The boys played golf and we stayed with Nana. I knew my work was cut out for me. Olivia you had to finish reading a book and practice regrouping (subtraction). To avoid a fight, I let Nana help you. Nana is a special angel in our lives. Without her mama would be a little cooky! Something about grandmothers having patience...well my mother just makes the best out of every situation! (I did not get this fabulous trait from her!) Olivia, you read just a tad but mastered the math! It was such a beautiful day that we were painting and riding plasma cars. Carolyn, Mary Cate, and Davis Strickland came to enjoy the fun! They brought their Power Wheels 4 wheeler...Lane I wish I had a camera to capture the expression on your face! Priceless!
                                Lane, this is Uncle Bo's old Tonka truck. Nana keeps everything!


Hallie Beth, you were just chosen as the star student! We were working on your poster.








Hallie Beth, you're not much of a dare devil, but you try to tag along and make sure everyone is safe!

I love my 3 monkeys and our sweet Sundays as a family!

Xoxo, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment